Friday, December 24, 2021

The Christmas Gift: A Romantically Smutty little story for Christmas

The Christmas Gift by Larry C Faulkner


The lights were sparkling extra bright on the small Christmas tree in this dimly lit, sparsely populated bar. I stopped in after I got off, because it was close to my work, and I had figured that even on Christmas Eve, there would be a crowd here, but I was mistaken. I hadn’t been here very many times, and looking back, it was never very crowded, even on a normal night. Still, I had hoped to find a friendly face tonight, just to ease the holiday blues. I just wasn’t into it this year. I didn’t even bother putting up a tree in my apartment.


I had volunteered to man the phones at my small firm today. I always did things like this for holidays. I didn’t really have anyone locally, and usually I couldn’t afford to travel back home much, so I let my co-workers go to spend time with their friends and family. Of course, holidays like this were simple and quiet at work. No one called, so it was easy money. I was always doing things like this. I didn’t have anyone bothering me, I was able to get some catch-up work done, spoke with my folks on the phone, and even paid some bills and sent off my monthly donation to the local children’s charity program. I even closed it up a little early (with a text from my boss, that is). I didn’t feel like going home to my empty apartment, so I ended up here, in this little hole-in-the-wall gay bar. But honestly, this wasn’t much better for lifting my spirits. The bartender seemed busy doing some last minute cleaning. The only other patrons in the joint were two ladies in the corner of the small room, chatting with each other. I looked in the mirror facing me as I sat at the corner of the bar. I took a swig from my half-warm beer and tried to take comfort in the television playing some inane holiday special with singers and dancers. It wasn’t much of a Christmas.


And then he walked in.


I first noticed his size. He was tall, as tall as my 6 feet, at least, and while I was chubby, he looked much more bulky than me. He was broad shouldered with a powerlifter build, something that always caught my eye. Then I saw his face. He had a very strong profile, his squared jaw contrasting a defined nose and slightly rounded cheeks. He wore a beard, brown, thick, and well groomed. I guessed him to be in his late 30’s, a little older than me, and felt a little panic as he walked up and took a seat on the other side of the corner that I was sitting at.


The bartender noticed the new patron and walked over. “Hey, what you havin’?”


“Just a Coke for me,” His voice was deep and resounding, seemingly filling the room when it was only just above a whisper. “And how about another for our friend here, if he wants?” His gaze turned to me. My eyes met his and I immediately felt my face turn hot. His eyes were deep set, full of gentleness and kindness.


“S-sure,” I was finally able to stammer out. “Thanks.”


His smile was able to calm my insides. “You’re welcome. It’s Christmas after all.”


I silently nodded and watched my old beer get replaced by a new, colder one. I took a sip, and immediately wiped any residual moisture from my mustache, scratching my own beard while I was at it.


The man paid for our drinks. I couldn’t help but to keep sneaking looks at him. He wore a plaid flannel shirt, red and brown and maybe green, opened up enough so I could see tufts of his chest hair fluffed out. His wide shoulders and big arms were framed by thick black suspenders, which accentuated his belly. He took off the Santa cap he was wearing and revealed thick, shoulder length brown hair with just a hint of wave to it. His full lips pursed as he took a drink of the soda in front of him.


“Just need to get away from the family, friend?” It took me a second to realize that this handsome man was talking to me. “Maybe your boyfriend is working and you’re waiting for him to get off?”


“Ah, no, I’m single” I stared at my beer. “My family is all out-of-state...I don’t really have any friends that are in town right now. So I’m here.”

“Well, now ya do have a friend in town.” He thrust his hand out for a shake. “I’m KJ.” I looked up into his eyes again. It was as if I could see right into his good heart. I shook his hand.


“I’m Todd.” KJ shook my hand firmly, and I could see his furry forearms. I wanted to rub my face against them. I was embarrassed at how attracted to this guy I was. “What about you? What are you up to?”


“Ah, I just been working tonight. I’m actually taking a break from the family this year. My pops, he’s always busy this time of year with his job. I’m usually helping him but I needed a break this year. He’ll be fine. He’s got my Ma and my brother and his wife. So this year, I decided to spend some time here. Got me a place for a few months. Been workin’...been driving for one of those taxi apps. Met a lot of good people. I’ve been driving tonight for free. Helpin’ people get where they need to be, gettin’ them home safe.”


“Wow, that’s awesome,” I sat in wonder of this guy. “You must be very kind and generous.”


He laughed a big belly laugh. “Hooohohhman, I’m nothin’ special. I just try to help people, you know? Especially this time of year. I was helpin’ deliver Toys for Tots this morning. Tomorrow, I’m going to that big homeless shelter downtown and volunteering at their big holiday meal. It makes ya feel good, you know?”


“That’s great.” I nodded. I had never been that generous in my life, not like this guy.


“Yeah, but I’m just helping people. That’s one thing that my pops always taught me. Give to others. Help people. There’s good people out there. I just want to see people smile, you know?” KJ leaned in. “Everyone deserves a smile on their face. Even cute boys spending a lonely Christmas Eve in an empty bar.”


If I wasn’t blushing before, I was blushing now. I looked up at KJ and saw him staring right back, with a twinkle in his eye.


We talked for a bit. I told him about my job, my family. He told me some about his family, but was a little vague in places. “The old homestead is up north, and that’s where my family’s company has their headquarters. Logistics and outreach, but honestly most of our income comes from licensing,” he said plainly.


“Licensing?”


“Yeah, my pops owns some Intellectual Property that’s kinda well-known in some circles.” KJ shook the ice in his glass. “What do you want for Christmas, Todd?”


“Huh?” The question took me off guard.


KJ looked up at me. “What do you want for Christmas?” He had a plain look on his face.


My mind puzzled at the question, yet still a thought popped up in my head, one that I’ve had for a long time. I wanted someone to spend Christmas with, every Christmas. And every Valentine’s Day, and every Fourth of July...and every day. I didn’t want anything material, or money or anything like that. I had a simple, humble life. I was just tired of spending it alone. But I certainly couldn’t tell a complete stranger that. He’d think I was sad or needy.


“A nice scarf.” I lied. “My neck gets cold sometimes when I’m out walking in the winter. Nothing fancy. I could probably go out and just buy one for $20.”


“A scarf, eh? That would make a fine gift for someone like you.” KJ nodded. Then looked me in the eye. His tone lowered and there was a level of empathy and sincerity to his voice. “A guy like you...you deserve to get what you want for Christmas.”


I found myself suddenly blushing, like he could see right through me.


“Todd, would you like to go look at some lights with me?”


Still taken aback, my lips formed the word “yes” but I’m not sure any sound actually left my mouth. KJ flashed a wide, toothy grin and put his Santa hat back on, tilted on his head and reached in his pocket for cash to pay. Hadn’t he already paid? He put a couple of bills on the counter, waved at the barkeep and took my hand. As he led me out of the bar, I saw out of the corner of my eye...were those $100 bills he set on the bar?


KJ led me to a red and white SUV. He opened the passenger door for me and I got in. The interior was cool, but not as cold as outside was, and it was cool in a different way. Maybe it was the faint smell of mint...it must have been his air freshener. I noticed some business cards in the console. I picked one up and saw his name. “K.J. Krinkel, Outreach Services. NP Enterprises.” I briefly wondered what kind of business his family was in. I slipped the card in my pocket.


KJ got in the driver’s side, started up the engine and turned to me. He reached out and took my hand, holding it as he drove. His big hand was warm, and he made me feel safe holding it.


“I know this park, Todd. They have all kinds of lights up for the holidays.” He drove and took a couple of turns into neighborhoods I wasn’t familiar with. The lights on the streets started fading and darkness seemed to envelop the outside, but only briefly, momentarily, then we turned on a street that I knew I had never been before. Lights were slowly coming into focus, getting more and more bright until we reached a park that I had never seen...and what a sight it was! There was snow on the ground, and a few pathways cleared but no one seemed to be here. There were trees, large pine trees decorated with twinkling lights and big colorful baubles, and smaller ones, their barren branches strung with yet more lights. It seemed so bright and comforting as we got out and started to walk. KJ quickly rejoined my side, holding my hand again. He was taller and bigger than me, and in any other situation, I’d be a little scared, but he never gave me a bad feeling.


We stopped under a big pine tree branch and stared at the landscape. It looked like something from a Christmas card, snowy hills dusted with white, reflecting the lights hung in the trees. “I loved coming here growing up.” He smiled. “It was always so peaceful. It helped me clear my head after getting stressed out helpin’ my Pops get ready for tonight.”


Things started to add up in my head. But...no, it couldn’t be.


KJ’s warm breath caused a cloud of steam in the cool air around his head. “He was disappointed when I said that I didn’t want to follow in his footsteps. But my brother is there learning the gig. I think he might actually be going out with the ol’ man tonight.” I saw KJ’s smile fade. He cringed a little at his thoughts. “My brother will be a great successor. I mean, he’s already got a Missus.” KJ paused. “And that’s one thing that I won’t ever have.”


I turned to face KJ. “But that’s okay.” I reached up and wiped a tear from KJ’s eye with my thumb. “I won’t either. But maybe I’ll have a Mister someday. Maybe he’ll be as kind as you are.”


“Todd, you’re the kind one.” KJ’s hand came up and held my hand to his face. “I guess we lucked out, eh? Two lonely souls on Christmas Eve.”


My hand slid down from KJ’s face to his chest and looked down. “Maybe I’m not so lonely anymore.”


I felt KJ’s arms slide around my body and pull me closer. “Maybe I’m not either.” He looked up and smiled his bright grin again. “Look above.”


I looked and saw, hanging from the tree branch above us, a mistletoe vine.


KJ turned his face back down to me. “Mistletoe.”


“I see that.” I got shaky. KJ pulled me even closer to him. He smelled of juniper and clove.


“May I?” He whispered. “Please?”


I felt my eyes flutter. I nodded.


He leaned in. I felt his beard, so soft, brush against mine. His breath was so warm.


We kissed. His tender lips parted mine and his tongue met mine in a gentle dance. He tasted sweet. It was the most gentle kiss I had ever had.

KJ broke the kiss slowly and whispered into my mouth. “Wow.”


I let out a quiet, nervous laugh. “Yeah.”


KJ once again led me by the hand. This time, we walked through the trees and found a small cabin that I’m positive wasn’t there before. KJ held open the door for me and I entered to find a single room, a small hearth’s fire providing the only light in the room. In front of the fire was a pile of pillows, cushions and blankets. KJ shut the door behind us, and led me over to the fire. Wordlessly, I allowed him to start undressing me, first my coat, then my shirt, then more. He would plant tender kisses on every newly revealed patch of skin. When he was done with me, he laid me down on the cushions, and stood above me, taking down his suspenders, unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his burly body and supremely tantalizing body fur, a warm earthy brown to match his beard. KJ slid his boxers down last, and revealed a thick, veiny penis, red dripping glans poking out of his foreskin. I couldn’t wait to taste.


He dropped to his knees beside me and ran his hands over my body. “You’re so beautiful.”


I smiled up at him. “You are. Come here.”


He grinned at me and eased his body down onto mine. We kissed again. And again. And again. His hands slid over me slowly, as if he were wanting to remember the way my skin felt. He found my chest, not nearly as furry as his but it still gave him something to run his fingers through. His fingers, large meaty fingers, found my nipple and my eyes rolled into the back of my head when his thumb started to strum over and over. I writhed under his body, and he played me like an instrument.


KJ slid down, dragging his fuzzy face over my chest, my tummy, down to my thighs. He spread my legs apart and dove down. I felt his beard scrape against my inner thigh and nuzzle into my scrotum. I couldn’t help it; I moaned surprisingly loud when I felt that soft, broad tongue start lapping it’s way up my shaft. He put the head of my penis in his mouth. I finally opened my eyes and saw him looking right at me as he slid his mouth down the length of my cock. His mouth was so warm and wet. KJ’s hands rubbed my belly as he started a slow, casual pace sucking my dick.


I found myself whimpering, running my hands through KJ’s hair as his tongue swirled around my glans, smacking his lips, tasting my precum. When he dipped down and took one of my nuts in his mouth, I gasped. When he started pushing my legs up, and when he started rooting around lower, I gave him full access. I didn’t care anymore. I just wanted this man to do whatever he wanted to me.


“Turn around, I wanna make you feel good too.” I groaned. KJ complied, swinging his big body around and laying on top of me, hanging his big fat uncut prick right in my face. I took hold of it, feeling it’s heft and girth, and started exploring his foreskin with my tongue. It was his turn to whimper as I started to suck his big dong. It was as sweet as his mouth.


I’ve always been bad at 69, but with KJ, it was so natural. There we were, administering pleasure to one another, my cock in his expert mouth, sucking and nursing and making my balls start to ache in that familiar way. Meanwhile, his rod was pistoning in and out of my mouth, fucking my throat with an urgent need. My head started to swim. Sensations were building inside me. They kept getting more and more intense. I felt it start. My body started shaking. My toes started to curl. I grabbed hold of KJ’s ass and pulled him deep into my throat, choking a little when finally...boom.


My cock exploded. KJ sucked more intensely as shot after shot of cum flooded his mouth. I would have moaned like a whore if I could have, but a moment after I came, KJ’s cock tensed, then released his load. Strong contractions throbbed in my throat, and his prick unloaded pulse after pulse of warm, savory semen into my gullet. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was too much. I gagged a little, signaling KJ to pull back a little as streams of sticky jizzum spurted out the corners of my mouth. As our orgasms subsided, I licked his cock clean, making sure I got every drop.


KJ spun around and kissed me, hard. I tasted my load in his mouth, and it mingled with the flavor of his. We shared it, his tongue lapping at my beard, cleaning me up and feeding me every drop. The continued kiss became less urgent and more leisurely. We lay our heads on pillows side by side, and his arms wrapped around me. I felt him pull a blanket over our bodies and KJ held me tight. As I fell asleep in his arms, nuzzled up into his collar bone, I felt him give me a gentle kiss on the forehead.


“Merry Christmas, love,” he whispered, barely audible. I felt so safe, protected, cared for, loved. I drifted off in his arms for a long winter’s nap.



I awoke the next morning in my bed, in my apartment, still in my clothing from the night before. I didn’t feel hung over, and I couldn’t exactly remember what happened at the bar but I couldn’t have been drunk. I actually felt really good and warm inside, refreshed and comforted, not the usual morning dread I experienced. I remembered that nice dream I had, about that beautiful man. It all ran together though. I got out of bed and decided to check my pockets in case I was robbed or anything last night. My phone was still there, my wallet and...the business card. I pulled it out. “K.J. Krinkel.” Holy shit. What had happened last night? I was so confused.


I decided to make some coffee to clear my head, so I walked out to my living room where I saw...a huge, brightly lit Christmas Tree in the middle of my living room. And sitting under it was KJ, wearing his Santa hat, a long scarf draped over his shoulders, a bow on his chest over his heart, and nothing else.


“Merry Christmas, Todd.” He had a shit-eating grin on his face


“KJ! Wha--?” I was speechless.


KJ stood up and walked over to me. He took the scarf off and draped it over my neck. It was the same red, green, and brown plaid that his shirt was last night, and it was very, very soft and warm. “I’m not going to lie. My intentions were to just give you a wonderful night, and then leave you feeling good.” He paused. “But I then couldn’t stop thinking about you, even after I brought you back here. You’re so cute. You’re sweet.” He took my hands in his. “And I know that you’re a good man. I mean, my family, we see you when you’re sleepin’ and know when you’re awake, you know?” He winked and smiled again.


“But...” My heart was racing. “Why me?”


“I don’t know.” KJ wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into him. “But I do know that good boys deserve Christmas gifts. And I guess I’m your gift. And I’m not goin’ anywhere for a very long time.” He reached up, took my chin in his hand and tilted my head upwards. “We can go slow if you want. I’m gonna stick around here in town for the foreseeable future. We could date some. But I need to get to know you. I need to have you in my life.” He leaned in and kissed me, a soft, gentle kiss that made me swoon. I melted in his arms, and only had one thought go through my head; meeting his folks was going to be one crazy experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home